Full service facility to expeditiously fulfill packaging for defense contractors across the USA.
New Era maintains a wide selection of packaging supplies in-house to ensure a quick turnaround and expeditious delivery to our customer base.
New Era meets mil-spec packaging requirements for:
- Unit packaging
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) packaging
- Crating in accordance with Wood Packaging Material
- Trained in material handling and shipping of hazardous goods
New Era conforms to all applicable government quality and packaging standards, to include:
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
- Unique Identifier (UID) labels
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags
- Bar Code Labels
- Military Shipping Labels (MSL)
New Era Contract Sales, Inc is IPPC Certified, and a Subscriber to Pacific Lumber Inspection Bureau. Our facility has a production wood shop to meet all palletizing and crating requirements meeting Wood Packaging Material (WPM), International Plant Prevention Convention (IPPC), and ISPM 15 specifications.